- You don’t get to try the glasses on or have someone help you in person.
- It may be hard to measure your own pupil distance, which you need to order your glasses. Some experts say it’s like trying to cut your own hair.
- It may be difficult to return the glasses.
- A large study found about half the online glasses had the wrong prescription or other problems.
- An incorrect prescription may give you blurred vision or make your eyes feel uncomfortable.
- Some websites may not take insurance.
If you have any questions about buying glasses or to schedule an eye appointment, please contact us at (757) 966-2206 or click here.
ABOUT OUR EYE CARE CLINIC
Since 2010, our eye doctors in Chesapeake have provided families in Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Hampton Roads with the best eye care possible. Our eye clinic is rooted in the philosophy of good old fashioned honesty and customer service – and our patients appreciate that. Our eye doctors and staff can provide a comprehensive eye examination, vision therapy, eye exams, glasses, contacts, co-management of surgical patients, and more.