Eye Doctors in Chesapeake
Reasons Not to Buy Eye Glasses Online
Written by our eye doctors in Chesapeake
- You don’t get to try the glasses on or have someone help you in person.
- It may be hard to measure your own pupil distance, which you need to order your glasses. Some experts say it’s like trying to cut your own hair.
- It may be difficult to return the glasses.
- A large study found about half the online glasses had the wrong prescription or other problems.
- An incorrect prescription may give you blurred vision or make your eyes feel uncomfortable.
- Some websites may not take insurance.
If you have any questions about buying glasses or to schedule an eye appointment, please contact us at (757) 966-2206 or click here.
Drs. Scott and Lisa Gontarek invite you
to view their Welcome Video above.
About our eye care clinic
Since 2010, our eye doctors in Chesapeake have provided families throughout South Hampton Roads with the best eye care possible. Our staff is rooted in the philosophy of good old fashioned honesty and customer service – and our patients appreciate that. Our eye doctors and staff provide help with eye glasses, contact lenses, eye exams, and more.